Webinfinity’s latest platform release has arrived, bringing exciting and innovative enhancements to the platform to help make our clients’ – and their partners’ – experience more powerful, simple and rewarding.
Some key enhancements worth noting are:
New ‘Always on’ Left Navigation Bar
With the release, navigation is visible at all times in a 'minified' left bar so you can quickly navigate to the main areas of the application.
- Not only makes navigation more intuitive for first-time users, but also makes navigating around the application faster.
- Navigation is visible at all times in a minified left bar so you can quickly navigate to the main areas of the app.
- Navigation is more obvious and quicker
‘Top Bar’ Color Change
The Top Bar has changed from the traditional royal blue color to a translucent white bar, meaning slightly off-white or light grey if there is a dark image behind it.
- Top-level options and search bar more obvious
- Less cluttered and confusing UI when scrolling
- Persistent search bar when scrolling
- Top bar options (e.g., search, add content, notifications) remain same at all times, whether you are viewing or scrolling a page
- Search UI improved to be more fluid
- Top bar is translucent white to blend more seamlessly with existing UI
A new “My Work” option in the left navigation showing all of your content
- A single place to go to see all of the content you have created
- No need to search for content you have created in multiple places
- Find your content quickly without leaving where you are in the app
- One place to go to create your content
Quick View Content
When viewing content, the page is opened in a right bar overlay, the Quick View (QV) panel.
- Users can navigate around the app much quicker
- Eliminates frustrating search page reloads when viewing multiple pages from the same search or explore page
- Navigating around the app and finding the right content is far quicker
- Quickly get back to where you jumped off from
There are a lot more exciting enhancements included in this release. For more information reach out to your Webinfinity Client Success Manager.