The Covid-19 pandemic has certainly focused channel executives on key enablers for improving their channel performance.
In the latest report from The 2112 Group, “Evolving Impact of Covid-19 on Vendor Channel Programs”, the partner portal is the critical element of partner enablement that supports all other enablement resources. See the chart below.
Is your partner portal performing well enough to be that first enablement domino to improve your channel program?
Does your current portal technology deliver the capabilities below?
- Frictionless and unified user experience through the portal into other key partner systems such as learning management systems, partner business planning tools, through channel marketing automation, incentive systems and more.
- Automated personalization for any type of partner, any user job function, any activity or any geographic location.
- In-app engagement analytics that easily integrate with visualization dashboards for a 360- degree view of partner performance and engagement.
- Out-of-the-box connectors to CRM systems and content stored throughout the enterprise to provide your partners rich enablement resources relevant to their task at hand.
- Best-of-breed application connectivity allowing your partner to easily connect to and engage with new and existing best of breed applications (LMS, MDF, Deal Registration etc.).
- Continuous collaboration between your partner account managers and their partners in the context of business plan tracking and enablement, incentives and just-in-time communication.
- No coding or custom build … changes can be made at the speed of your business.
Webinfinity-powered partner portals outperform any other partner portal when compared to the above criteria. We encourage you to schedule a chat with the Webinfinity Team to discuss best-practices in channel management and portal strategy.