Integrating with other platforms and systems brings the best technology systems together to provide the best user experience.
A personalized experience doesn’t mean:
- an interface that stands alone
- a dry, dull program that fails to inspire or excite partners in your growing business
- that everything must be predictable or the same old thing
What Does Integration Mean
Having the ability to create a platform that is enjoyable and easy to use, as well as information and data that works across a variety of platforms. But instead of these platforms standing alone, they are connected, pulling together the strands of your business into one place.
Salesforce (SFDC) is an innovative company, operating in a unique and different way, unlike any business model that had been seen previously. They created a product that placed CRM technology and experience in the top spot.
Webinfinity has a similar vision for PRM, a technology, structure and experience that has, until now, been broken.
Both are built using Amazon Web Services (AWS), a leader in its field. AWS is a leader in cloud computing for many reasons – the ability to buy in and use as much or as little as you need, and when you need it, is an attractive proposition.
With over a million active users worldwide, it is possible that your business uses AWS. The point is simple – you want every addition or change you make to your IT to work with and alongside this cloud-computing solution.
A business can evaluate and run any technology or application through private dedicated connectivity. In other words, Webinfinity’s PRM plugs straight into your current infrastructure. There is no need to change or develop anything new to drive Webinfinity.
Combining Webinfinity and AWS
Integrating into existing infrastructure is essential for all business, irrespective of size and budget and there are many benefits of doing so:
- It’s streamlined – why operate multiple systems and interfaces, as well as multiple locations, sucking in time, energy and resources when one system can do it all? And does it so much better too. The same technology used to build Salesforce is the backbone of Webinfinity thus, collaboration and integration are key.
- Supports daily/weekly/monthly/yearly ebb and flow – companies that have migrated all their systems to an AWS platform note that their systems can support and adapt to the ebb and flow of peak and off-peak times of their business.
- Reduces or eliminates barriers to innovation – in other words, integration and streamlined process such as that offered by Webinfinity allow you and your team to concentrate on what they need to: research and development in your field and not firefighting technology.
- Offers scalability – scale up or down when you need to. You can’t say fairer than that.
- Improves speed – with platforms that seamlessly and effortlessly integrate, speed is not an issue. In fact, for those that have made the change to an underpinning infrastructure such as AWS, the change in speed for processing applications is immense. From labored to lightning fast.
- Improves Security - it cannot be denied. Your customers, staff, partners and you expect information to be safe online. The need for ever tighter, stricter and adaptive security measures is paramount. With integrating programs, security is tightened not weakened.
Integration between Webinfinity and Salesforce and a current infrastructure within your business is the glue between you, your customers, suppliers and channel partners. Why would you compromise?